[darcs-users] darcs patch: Avoid relying on /dev/stdin in tests/emailformat.sh.

Jason Dagit dagit at codersbase.com
Sun Sep 6 02:20:55 UTC 2009

On Thu, Sep 3, 2009 at 5:02 AM, Petr Rockai<me at mornfall.net> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> this will hopefully fix the last problem with our new windows buildslave. I
> don't know why this works on my virtual windows machine, but it refuses to work
> with current MSYS on Vista. Anyway, I guess it's actually better this way.

I can't really tell if this patch is the right thing or not, but here
is the way I'm looking at it:
1) As of writing this the windows buildbot is still not green.
2) emailformat.sh passes before and after this test on OSX.
3) Petr has hopefully tested this on windows.
4) No one has objected/commented after 3 days.

Therefore, I say push it!

> Yours,
>   Petr.
>
> Thu Sep  3 13:57:49 CEST 2009  Petr Rockai <me at mornfall.net>
>  * Avoid relying on /dev/stdin in tests/emailformat.sh.

Applied.  Thanks!