[darcs-users] darcs patch: Remove home-grown UTF-8 decoder, use utf... (and 1 more)

Reinier Lamers tux_rocker at reinier.de
Sun Sep 6 12:12:22 UTC 2009

Hi,

These are two patches that sprang from my metadata UTF-8-ication work and
that may well be applied in the main branch.

Metadata UTF-8-ication creeps along slowly but steadily, in short bursts
that occur when the real world leaves me alone for a few hours :-)

Reinier

Sun Aug 23 21:10:33 CEST 2009  Reinier Lamers <tux_rocker at reinier.de>
  * Remove home-grown UTF-8 decoder, use utf8-string instead

Sun Sep  6 13:14:06 CEST 2009  Reinier Lamers <tux_rocker at reinier.de>
  * Fix locale switching in emailformat.sh test