[darcs-users] darcs patch: Print expansions of simple commands in testsuite output.

Petr Rockai me at mornfall.net
Mon Sep 7 07:25:19 UTC 2009

Hi,

this is an amended patch that fixes the ortryrunning failure.

Yours,
   Petr.

Mon Sep  7 09:23:37 CEST 2009  Petr Rockai <me at mornfall.net>
  * Print expansions of simple commands in testsuite output.

  This helps with debugging failures, since we see the exact command that was
  executed, after all shell expansion has been done. Moreover, we see exactly
  which command failed -- the existing -v will eg. print a whole "if" statement
  with body and it cannot be discerned which branch was taken or which command
  exactly has failed.