[darcs-users] buildslaves sought

Eric Kow kowey at darcs.net
Tue Sep 8 14:25:08 UTC 2009

First: the new buildbot regime is a nice change.

Hopefully now that we're starting anew and have some noise-reduction
mechanisms (eg. raising the maintenance bar) we will unlearn our bad
habits.

On Tue, Sep 08, 2009 at 07:15:15 -0700, Jason Dagit wrote:
> Are the current buildslaves checking the type-witnesses build?

Yes they are.  One thing to note about the new regime is that we are
using fewer boxes; so instead of a distinct 'witnesses' box, all the
compile steps are under the one 'compiled' box.

Petr: I think we can re-enable witnesses on the GHC 6.8 bots thanks to
Ganesh's work

Also, here are two tickets which may interest you:
- http://bugs.darcs.net/issue1407
- http://bugs.darcs.net/issue1580

As usual, my gratitude to build slave owners past, present and future.
Hope to see you in the new regime :-)