[darcs-users] darcs patch: Make the ./tests/issue1465_ortryrunning.sh a little mo...

Petr Rockai me at mornfall.net
Wed Sep 9 14:49:58 UTC 2009

Hi,

this should fix the failure on Nicolas' buildslave (where I noticed
DARCS_EDITOR leaks into the test environment, which is something we should
cater for -- either by explicitly guarding in the tests like this patch, or by
filtering the environment more vigorously in ShellHarness (which is probably
somewhat more robust -- patches welcome, I suppose).

Yours,
   Petr.

Wed Sep  9 16:43:49 CEST 2009  Petr Rockai <me at mornfall.net>
  * Make the ./tests/issue1465_ortryrunning.sh a little more foolproof.