[darcs-users] darcs-links: web-interface

Yclept Nemo orbisvicis at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 18:33:04 UTC 2009

[It is a web-interface as in web-access+interface, not a code-browser]

I posted the package at http://pypi.python.org/pypi/darcs-cgi/ so use
easy_install to grab it.

The dependencies are:
Pylons>=0.9.7
lxml>=2.2
pygpgme>=0.8.1

As usual, open the readme, and there might be some extra problems with
LargeFileSupport in pygpgme depending on the system, if so:
CFLAGS="-D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -DLARGEFILE_SOURCE=1"
SWIG_FEATURES="-D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -DLARGEFILE_SOURCE=1"
export SWIG_FEATURES CFLAGS

There are a few weak points, but I've been using it for over ~3 months
without issue. Let me know what you think.

I'm also having fun with inkscape, so maybe darcs-links will get it's own
logo..

thanks