[darcs-users] darcs patch: Make the running of tests more entertaining

naur at post11.tele.dk naur at post11.tele.dk
Sat Sep 12 09:38:49 UTC 2009

Hi Eric,

----- Original meddelelse -----
> Fra: Eric Kow <kowey at darcs.net>
> Til: Thorkil Naur <naur at post11.tele.dk>
> Cc: darcs-users at darcs.net
> Dato: Fre, 11. sep 2009 21:55
> Emne: Re: [darcs-users] darcs patch: Make the running of tests
> more	entertaining
>
> Hi Thorkil,
>
> On Fri, Sep 11, 2009 at 21:33:03 +0200, Thorkil Naur wrote:
> > Fri Sep 11 21:18:52 CEST 2009  Thorkil Naur <naur at post11.tele.dk>
> >   * Make the running of tests more entertaining
> >   With this change, the running of tests is less likely to strain
> your
> >   patience.
>
> I'd like to apply this (because it annoys me too), but it conflicts
> with
> our current repo.  Would you mind amending and re-sending?

I amended and re-sent. And just curious now: In a case like this, would it be better to re-edit and create a completely new patch, throwing away the original? And if this was done, should the new patch get a different name or could the name of the earlier patch be re-used?

You are welcome to request a completely new patch, if you prefer that.

Thanks and best regards
Thorkil