[darcs-users] darcs patch: Fix "make website" (missing build dependency).

Trent W. Buck trentbuck at gmail.com
Sat Sep 12 15:46:00 UTC 2009

Trent W. Buck <trentbuck at gmail.com> writes:

> Fri Sep 11 18:26:01 EST 2009  droundy at darcs.net
>   * Fix "make website" (missing build dependency).

Eric, I just realized the author field of this patch is bogus.

This is because I created the patch from a bit-for-bit copy of the
darcs-unstable repo, which therefore must have a _darcs/prefs/author
file, overriding my ~/.darcs/author.

I suggest deleting (or at least changing) this file, on the off chance
someone else with commit privileges is dumb enough to do that.