[darcs-users] darcs patch: resolve issue1406: amend-record unrecords on a test fa...

Ganesh Sittampalam ganesh at earth.li
Sun Sep 13 16:48:03 UTC 2009

On Sat, 12 Sep 2009, Kamil Dworakowski wrote:

> There is not much to summarize. I told Jason that I was not sure about
> my patch's correctness until I figured out the checkpoints. After I
> understood the role of checkpoints I realized my original patch was
> incomplete and have send and amendment to the list (with two
> additional patches changing tests). I must have done something wrong
> with --in-reply-to flag, because the email with amendment created a
> new thread titled "darcs patch: test that tentative leftover is
> cleared (and 2 more)".
>
> Consider this second thread as a continuation of this one. The test
> patches have been reviewed by Trent. The main patch is pending review.

I've tried to find the most recent set of patches in the thread, but I can
only find the tests - the only copy of the main code change I can find
refuses to apply to a copy of latest darcs (missing context? I'm not sure
- it complains about the infamous bug in get_extra).

Would you mind resending your entire latest bundle (tests + code) to the
list or attaching it to the wiki?

Cheers,

Ganesh