[darcs-users] darcs patch: resolve issue1406: amend-record unrecords on a test fa...

Kamil Dworakowski kamil at dworakowski.name
Sun Sep 13 21:43:45 UTC 2009

I am shelving the 1406 issue for now, see the wiki page for details

http://wiki.darcs.net/Review/issue1406

Anyway, I have made some regression tests and extended the issue1406
test, all worth having I think. One of the patches is a regression
test against the defect I almost introduced with the patch for 1406:
it was failing with my patch applied, passes in the current tip of the
repository.

In other words, please review/commit the bundle of test changes I
attach to this email.

--
Cheers,
Kamil