[darcs-users] Darcs Hacking Sprint #3 proposal: 14-15 Nov Amsterdam?

Eric Kow kowey at darcs.net
Mon Sep 14 11:50:36 UTC 2009

Darcs hackers: how do you feel about holding the next darcs hacking
sprint in Amsterdam, the weekend of 14-15 November?

Please chime in if you think you might be interested in giving Darcs
hacking a try!  I'd like to dedicate at least one of us per site
to mentor new Haskell/Darcs hackers.

Don: I would like to organise a Darcs-specific Hackathon for November.
It would be great if we open an American site like we did last year.
Would Galois be interested in helping?

Thanks,

PGP Key ID: 08AC04F9