[darcs-users] darcs patch: Fix a typo László reported months ago.

Eric Kow kowey at darcs.net
Mon Sep 14 12:22:37 UTC 2009

On Sun, Sep 13, 2009 at 15:32:08 +1000, Trent W.Buck wrote:
> Sorry about the delay!  The downside of my stack-based IN tray is that
> once something gets to the bottom, it tends to stay there a long time.

I admire your ability to get to the bottom of it from time to time.

I wish I was more systematic about applying the two-minute rule which is
that anything that needs doing and which can be done in less than two
minutes ought to be done right away because otherwise the overhead of
having on it is too high.

> Sun Sep 13 15:29:03 EST 2009  Trent W. Buck <trentbuck at gmail.com>
>   * Fix a typo L??szl?? reported months ago.

Applied, thanks!