[darcs-users] darcs patch: relicense Darcs.Commands.GZCRCs as BSD3

Ganesh Sittampalam ganesh at earth.li
Tue Sep 15 20:12:06 UTC 2009

Hi,

I would like my contributions to darcs to be licensed under
BSD3 to assist integration with general Haskell infrastructure
and with camp. It's not practical to annotate every file I've
contributed to, but this one I wrote initially so it might as
well change.

Any other of my contributions, in the past or future, are also
hereby offered under a BSD3 licence. If I ever revoke this
declaration I will post to the mailing list to say so. (Obviously
any revocation could only apply to contributions made after that.)

Ganesh

Tue Sep 15 21:03:07 BST 2009  Ganesh Sittampalam <ganesh at earth.li>
  * relicense Darcs.Commands.GZCRCs as BSD3