[darcs-users] darcs patch: Accept issue1609: Operational Transforma... (and 1 more)

Eric Kow kowey at darcs.net
Wed Sep 16 20:35:10 UTC 2009

Resending again to actually fix stuff pointed out by Ganesh!
(I must have forgotten to amend-record my changes last time, silly me)

Sat Sep 12 18:14:50 CEST 2009  Eric Kow <kowey at darcs.net>
  * Accept issue1609: Operational Transformations TP2 on conflict marking.

Wed Sep 16 22:33:10 CEST 2009  Eric Kow <kowey at darcs.net>
  * Accept issue1610: bug in get_extra with darcs 1 semantics only.
  I accidentally stumbled upon this trying to write the issue1609 test.