[darcs-users] darcs patch: modify issue1300 test to fail for the ri... (and 2 more)

Kamil Dworakowski kamil at dworakowski.name
Thu Sep 17 07:18:13 UTC 2009

Hi,

I have revised the bundle a bit. There are two small changes.

1. I used to have a separate patch that activated the test, I have
since merged it with the patch that resolves the issue. The main
reason is that the test patch depended on the resolve patch,
rendering me unable to amend the resolve patch only.

2. I used to check that the logfile exists before specifying it for
deferred deletion. That is unnecessary because if the file does not
exists darcs fails on reading the file, and never gets to deleting
it.

--
Cheers,
Kamil