[darcs-users] "darcs --help" goes into ?infinite? loop

Josh Wilcox wilcoxjg at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 08:09:26 UTC 2009

 510 $ darcs --version
2.1.2 (release)
 511 $ uname -a
Linux 2.6.27-14-generic #1 SMP Tue Aug 18 17:21:41 UTC 2009 x86_64 GNU/Linux
 512 $

I realize "darcs", gives me the info I want, but when I type "darcs --help"
my terminal sometimes hangs without returning to the prompt.   Indeed
neither kill -1 nor kill -15 will squash the errant darcs process...  only
kill -9 `pgrep darcs` suffices.
--Josh

--
http://allmydata.org

"The master's right of naming goes so far that it is accurate to say that
language itself is the expression of the power of the masters." --Friedrich
Nietzsche, (via Tim May)