[darcs-users] darcs patch: add "parallel pairs" (and 6 more)

Ganesh Sittampalam ganesh at earth.li
Fri Sep 18 23:18:00 UTC 2009

On Fri, 18 Sep 2009, Nicolas Pouillard wrote:

> I have a question about the hunk editing feature.
> Does it leave the pristine tree as is (like git), or not?

Once you've edited a hunk, you can choose whether or not to record the
resulting fragments. If you don't record any of them then you'll be back
where you started - the edited hunk won't be offered next time. So for the
feature to be any use you'd have to record something and thus change
pristine.

Ganesh