[darcs-users] darcs weekly news #41
guillaumh at gmail.com
Sun Sep 20 09:31:31 UTC 2009
News and discussions
1. Ganesh Sittampalam sent patches enabling a long-asked feature, edition of
patches at record time. Review is underway:
2. Eric Kow modified the roadmap for darcs 2.4, now focussing on handling
hashed repositories efficiently and meeting the needs of the GHC team:
3. Eric also met researchers working into Operational Transformation, and
wrote a report of this exchange, aiming at making people of collaborative
editing and revision control speak together and in a common language:
Issues resolved in the last week (2)
issue1300 Kamil Dworakowski
* logfile deleted on unsucessful record
issue1582 Salvatore Insalaco
* bump required hashed-storage version to 0.3.8, to fix
Windows-related file deletion errors.
Patches applied in the last week (22)
2009-09-19 Ganesh Sittampalam
- add canonization function for FL Prim
- add substitution mechanism for PatchChoices
- camelCase recently added functions
- Add utility code for editing text
- break out and export run_editor utility function
- add "parallel pairs"
2009-09-17 Salvatore Insalaco
- Resolve issue1582: bump required hashed-storage version to 0.3.8,
to fix Windows-related file deletion errors.
2009-09-09 Ganesh Sittampalam
- change the type of gcau to reflect its behaviour
- make type of checkUnrelatedRepos more general
2009-09-17 Kamil Dworakowski
- resolve issue1300: logfile deleted on unsucessful record
- modify issue1300 test to fail for the right reason
2009-09-16 Eric Kow
- Accept issue1610: bug in get_extra with darcs 1 semantics only.
- Accept issue1609: Operational Transformations TP2 on conflict marking.
2009-09-15 Ganesh Sittampalam
- relicense Darcs.Commands.GZCRCs as BSD3
2009-09-16 Petr Rockai
- Fix a (somewhat bogus) unused-module warning in Ssh.
- Re-implement haskell_policy in terms of hlint.
2009-09-13 Kamil Dworakowski
- test that tentative leftover is cleared
- extend issue1406 test
- regression test for amend-record with failed test
2009-09-06 Reinier Lamers
- Fix locale switching in emailformat.sh test
- Remove home-grown UTF-8 decoder, use utf8-string instead
2009-09-13 Trent W. Buck
- Fix a typo LÃ¡szlÃ³ reported months ago.
More information about the darcs-users