[darcs-users] darcs patch: Partially rewrite "darcs annotate" help. (and 3 more)

Trent W.Buck trentbuck at gmail.com
Sun Sep 20 14:27:23 UTC 2009

The remaining commands that need a documentation overhaul have pretty
hefty commentary, so I have done a bit of each to avoid getting bored.

I think what I've done so far is already useful, so I'm sending them
now rather than waiting until I get around to finishing them off
(which may be weeks or months away).

Sun Sep 20 20:23:14 EST 2009  Trent W. Buck <trentbuck at gmail.com>
  * Partially rewrite "darcs annotate" help.

Sun Sep 20 21:58:24 EST 2009  Trent W. Buck <trentbuck at gmail.com>
  * Partially rewrite "darcs apply" help.

Sun Sep 20 23:14:02 EST 2009  Trent W. Buck <trentbuck at gmail.com>
  * Rewrite $DARCS_EMAIL documentation.

Mon Sep 21 00:06:08 EST 2009  Trent W. Buck <trentbuck at gmail.com>
  * Partially rewrite "darcs record" help.