[darcs-users] darcs patch: Remove the no-longer-existing darcs.cgi ... (and 3 more)

Eric Kow kowey at darcs.net
Sun Sep 20 19:37:41 UTC 2009

On Sun, Sep 20, 2009 at 19:25:20 +0200, Petr Rockai wrote:
> there's a couple of patches for the cabal file. Part is needed to make sdist
> work correctly on the mainline and the latter 2 are needed to make
> documentation buildable from the cabal tarball.

Applied, thanks!

Remove the no-longer-existing darcs.cgi bits from cabal file.
There's no longer a bugs/ directory, so remove from .cabal.
Include missing .tex files in the cabal source tarball.
No comment

Distribute GNUmakefile in the cabal tarball (for manual building).
Note that '(for building manual)' would have been less ambiguous
(I was thinking for a second, "as opposed to for automatic
building?")

PGP Key ID: 08AC04F9