[darcs-users] darcs patch: Camel-case getLog and getDate exported b... (and 1 more)

Kamil Dworakowski kamil at dworakowski.name
Sun Sep 20 20:25:07 UTC 2009

I was encouraged to review some patches, even though I have no write rights
to the repository. The idea is that if I am persuasive in my review someone
with commit rights will step in and just commit it.

On Thu, Sep 17, 2009 at 9:08 AM, Eric Kow <kowey at darcs.net> wrote:
> Note that I split the fileExists stuff into a separate patch for fear of
> conflicts.

Just curious, why not split getDate from getLog too?

> Thu Sep 17 10:04:36 CEST 2009  Eric Kow <kowey at darcs.net>
>  * Camel-case getLog and getDate exported by Darcs.Commands.Record.
>
> Thu Sep 17 10:05:06 CEST 2009  Eric Kow <kowey at darcs.net>
>  * Camel-case fileExists exported by Darcs.Commands.Record.

Here we have a bundle of replaces. It compiles, and all tests pass. In
addition I eyeballed the diffs to check if the replace did not catch any
words in docs and such -- no problems here. It wants to go in, don't hold it
back!  :)

--
Cheers
Kamil