[darcs-users] Darcs Hacking Sprint #3 (14-15 Nov; Vienna?)

Eric Kow kowey at darcs.net
Sun Sep 20 20:36:06 UTC 2009

Hi everybody,

On Sat, Sep 19, 2009 at 00:37:42 +0200, Eric Kow wrote:
> Is there anybody who would be able to host about a dozen darcs hackers
> for a weekend November or early December?

We just had an generous offer from some kind folks at the University of
Technology in Vienna to organise a room for us.  It's not 100% certain
yet but it's looking quite promising.

I think one thing that would help our local organisers is if they had a
clearer idea of how many people are attending the sprint.

So if you'd like do some Darcs hacking over a November weekend -- this
*especially* includes newbies either to Darcs hacking or to Haskell --
please let me know!  The most efficient way to do so would be to update
this wiki page:

  * http://wiki.darcs.net/Sprints/2009-11

Many thanks to David M for the offer!  (and do let us know if becomes
certain that we can host the sprint there)