[darcs-users] darcs patch: Simplify and camel-case setSimplys. (and 4 more)

Eric Kow kowey at darcs.net
Mon Sep 21 09:27:51 UTC 2009

I'm not seriously expecting all of these to be applied, although it looks like
they could be (and they seem to merge cleanly with Ganesh's stuff).

It's just my attempt at poking at Darcs.Patch.Choices until I have a clearer
ideas what's up.  I think my main motivation was not being able to let go of
this negTag thing.

Mon Sep 21 09:59:51 CEST 2009  Eric Kow <kowey at darcs.net>
  * Simplify and camel-case setSimplys.

Mon Sep 21 11:08:52 CEST 2009  Eric Kow <kowey at darcs.net>
  * Refactor Darcs.Patch.Choices.pull_first.

Mon Sep 21 11:09:52 CEST 2009  Eric Kow <kowey at darcs.net>
  * Move make_everything_later type signature next to implementation.

Mon Sep 21 11:10:24 CEST 2009  Eric Kow <kowey at darcs.net>
  * Some haddocks and questions for Darcs.Patch.Choices.

Mon Sep 21 11:24:46 CEST 2009  Eric Kow <kowey at darcs.net>
  * Camel-case functions exported by Darcs.Patch.Choices.