[darcs-users] darcs patch: Simplify and camel-case setSimplys. (and 4 more)

Eric Kow kowey at darcs.net
Mon Sep 21 21:37:56 UTC 2009

On Mon, Sep 21, 2009 at 22:30:51 +0100, Ganesh Sittampalam wrote:
> But not this because I don't think it's an improvement (fairly subjective
> I know, I wouldn't argue against it if someone else does like it):
>
>> Mon Sep 21 11:08:52 CEST 2009  Eric Kow <kowey at darcs.net>
>>  * Refactor Darcs.Patch.Choices.pull_first.

Note that I'm not sure it's any better either so I could probably
count myself as a no vote too.

One thing is that the old version is pretty explicit that what you get
back is still InMiddle, InLast, etc.

I think what I was really aiming for was to eventually refactor the
InMiddle/InLast cases, but not really sure how to go about it.