[darcs-users] Darcs Hacking Sprint #3 (14-15 Nov; Vienna?)

David Markvica david.markvica at gmx.net
Tue Sep 22 10:30:40 UTC 2009

Hi everybody,

Eric Kow wrote:
> On Sat, Sep 19, 2009 at 00:37:42 +0200, Eric Kow wrote:
>> Is there anybody who would be able to host about a dozen darcs hackers
>> for a weekend November or early December?
>
> We just had an generous offer from some kind folks at the University of
> Technology in Vienna to organise a room for us.  It's not 100% certain
> yet but it's looking quite promising.

We at the Vienna University of Technology would be happy to host you
guys. The suggested date (November 14-15th) is fine, but we are open for
other suggestions as well.

Please add yourself to the wiki page if interested and feel free to
contact me if you need anything.

best regards,
David Markvica
Benedikt Huber