[darcs-users] darcs patch: add witnesses to Darcs.Commands.Diff (and 8 more)

Ganesh Sittampalam ganesh at earth.li
Mon Sep 28 20:46:01 UTC 2009

Hi Jason,

I did take a look at Remove in the end and I agree with the
type you suggested, so here's the patch for that.

The previous ones you reviewed haven't made it to http://darcs.net
yet so are duplicated here.

Cheers,

Ganesh

Wed Sep  9 20:30:13 BST 2009  Ganesh Sittampalam <ganesh at earth.li>
  * add witnesses to Darcs.Commands.Diff

Wed Sep  9 20:34:41 BST 2009  Ganesh Sittampalam <ganesh at earth.li>
  * add witnesses to Darcs.Commands.TrackDown

Wed Sep  9 20:44:07 BST 2009  Ganesh Sittampalam <ganesh at earth.li>
  * add witnesses to Darcs.Commands.Pull

Wed Sep  9 20:48:00 BST 2009  Ganesh Sittampalam <ganesh at earth.li>
  * add witnesses to Darcs.Commands.Apply

Wed Sep  9 20:52:58 BST 2009  Ganesh Sittampalam <ganesh at earth.li>
  * add witnesses to Darcs.Commands.Push

Wed Sep  9 21:01:51 BST 2009  Ganesh Sittampalam <ganesh at earth.li>
  * add witnesses to Darcs.Commands.Send

Wed Sep  9 21:06:43 BST 2009  Ganesh Sittampalam <ganesh at earth.li>
  * need RankNTypes for some of the newly witnessed modules

Sun Sep 27 20:59:05 BST 2009  Ganesh Sittampalam <ganesh at earth.li>
  * add newly-witnessed modules to witnesses.hs

Mon Sep 28 21:20:53 BST 2009  Ganesh Sittampalam <ganesh at earth.li>
  * add witnesses to Darcs.Commands.Remove