[darcs-users] Easily managing over 100, 000 lines of code with darcs

Simon Marlow marlowsd at gmail.com
Thu Apr 1 11:27:08 UTC 2010

On 01/04/2010 05:41, Stephen J. Turnbull wrote:

> My whole point here is that people keep talking about how wonderful
> Darcs is and why doesn't everybody else understand that?

I think you've mistaken me for a darcs advocate :-)

Forgive me if I don't respond to the rest of your message in detail,
I've come to the conclusion that life is too short to engage in debates
about VC tools, and I'd rather write some code instead.  You raised some
good points and I learned something, so thanks.

Cheers,
	Simon