[darcs-users] [patch203] Implemented all 13 possible symlink handling scenarios...

Eric Kow bugs at darcs.net
Mon Apr 5 20:03:51 UTC 2010

Eric Kow <kowey at darcs.net> added the comment:

Hi Dmitry,

The best way to get an amended patch to us is with (i) darcs
amend-record and (ii) darcs send --subject='[patch203]'.

Note that in between your patch and Trent's review, I pushed a minor
fixup patch for the issue1645 test that I had mentioned.  Sorry if that
creates problems. I think if you just pull my patch and amend-record
yours, the duplicate patch should go away.