[darcs-users] [patch204] Make issue1739 test skip instead of fail on non-UTF-8 ...

Eric Kow kowey at darcs.net
Tue Apr 6 07:49:20 UTC 2010

On Mon, Apr 05, 2010 at 20:01:03 +0000, Reinier Lamers wrote:
> Mon Apr  5 20:23:39 CEST 2010  Reinier Lamers <tux_rocker at reinier.de>
>   * Make issue1739 test skip instead of fail on non-UTF-8 locales

Reinier's justification for this patch (non-UTF-8 behaviour already
covered elsewhere) seems to make sense, so I'll go ahead and push this.

Note that for expediency, we've relaxed the policy a little so that
test case patches can be pushed directly (although the review team
member make proactively decide it needs reviewing anyway, for example
if it relaxes a test, as it does here)

http://wiki.darcs.net/Development/PatchReview