[darcs-users] GSoC: network optimisation vs cache vs library?

Eric Kow kowey at darcs.net
Sun Apr 11 14:39:05 UTC 2010

On Sun, Apr 11, 2010 at 10:33:42 +0100, Eric Kow wrote:
> All other things being equal, which of these two projects should have
> the higher priority for GSoC?

We also have a third project to consider.

It aims to make bring a Darcs GUI much closer to reality by helping us
to clean up the Darcs library (notably by separating the UI IO, from the
low-level repository IO).

I failed to mention it because I thought it was important that we
prioritised the performance work for now, but I realise that this was
quite unfair on my part.  I could very well be wrong after all.

Sorry about that!

PGP Key ID: 08AC04F9