[darcs-users] darcs pull hangs

Ganesh Sittampalam ganesh at earth.li
Sun Apr 11 17:11:52 UTC 2010

On Sun, 11 Apr 2010, Axel Simon wrote:

> On 11.04.2010, at 14:27, Ganesh Sittampalam wrote:
>
> I've now unrecorded these 17 patches and re-recorded them on a file-by-file
> basis. I'm now applying them to the new repo.
>
> The new repo has seen some file movements and renaming and obviously some
> conflicting changes to files. I'll how bad it gets.

Ah, ok. If you see the separate thread I posted to darcs-users about
darcs convert, I realised it may actually be possible to switch to darcs 2
format after all. If you're still interested in pursuing that, I suggest
waiting a bit to see if anyone thinks of any flaws in my reasoning, and if
not I can give you converted versions of both repos or tell you how to
reproduce them yourself.

Cheers,

Ganesh