[darcs-users] Conversion to darcs2 repositories

Dan Pascu dan at ag-projects.com
Thu Apr 15 14:36:37 UTC 2010

When I convert a repository to the darcs2 format I get a message like this:

We have conflicts in the following files:
./.boring ./README ./cjson.c ./debian/changelog ./debian/compat ./jsontest.py
./setup.py
Finished converting.

If I check the working directory of the converted repository against the
working directory of the darcs1 repo that was converted, they are the same.
Also if I run darcs check --complete on the darcs2 repo it says that the repo
is consistent. So apparently the repo was converted fine, but what exactly do
those messages mean in that case?

--
Dan