[darcs-users] [patch207] Fix hscurl.c when URL is downloaded duri... (and 1 more)

Dmitry Kurochkin bugs at darcs.net
Fri Apr 16 00:44:40 UTC 2010

New submission from Dmitry Kurochkin <dmitry.kurochkin at gmail.com>:

2 patches for repository http://darcs.net:

Fri Apr 16 02:47:39 MSD 2010  Dmitry Kurochkin <dmitry.kurochkin at gmail.com>
  * Fix hscurl.c when URL is downloaded during the first call to curl_multi_perform.
  Turns out that the first call to curl_multi_perform() can fetch the URL or
  result in error. I can easily reproduce this using HTTP server on localhost.
  This means that situation when running_handles is zero is valid, so remove the
  error and handle it correctly.

Fri Apr 16 04:34:36 MSD 2010  Dmitry Kurochkin <dmitry.kurochkin at gmail.com>
  This will prevent deadlocks when we wait for one MVar and notification is done
  through another. Such situations can happen when one URL is requested several
  times during a short period of time.

files: fix-hscurl_c-when-url-is-downloaded-during-the-first-call-to-curl_multi_perform_.dpatch, unnamed
messages: 10736
nosy: darcs-users, dmitry.kurochkin
status: needs-review
title: Fix hscurl.c when URL is downloaded duri... (and 1 more)

<http://bugs.darcs.net/patch207>