[darcs-users] Can't record / Hashes mismatches

Ashley Moran ashley.moran at patchspace.co.uk
Sat Apr 17 11:07:27 UTC 2010

On Apr 17, 2010, at 12:03 pm, Eric Kow wrote:

> And I forgot to ask the crucial question: have you tried with the
> recently released darcs 2.4.1?

No I haven't.  I didn't realise it had been released, but I just checked darcs.net and there isn't an OS X binary for it yet.

But... it's not possible for me to get back to the state I was in now.  So I have way of knowing if it's an issue specific to 2.4.0.

Sorry I can't be more help.  I probably haven't given you enough info to do anything about this one.

Ashley

--
http://www.patchspace.co.uk/
http://www.linkedin.com/in/ashleymoran