[darcs-users] Can't record / Hashes mismatches

Eric Kow kowey at darcs.net
Sat Apr 17 14:34:17 UTC 2010

On Sat, Apr 17, 2010 at 15:19:23 +0100, Ashley Moran wrote:
> Will do.  Any idea when a Mac build of 2.4.1 will be available?

I'm afraid not.

We currently offer official binaries for Windows on darcs.net, but we
would need (A) a more thought-out policy on how to deal with official
binaries for multiple platforms and (B) a volunteer to provide official
binaries on MacOS X.

> BTW an official darcs Twitter account would be a great way to hear
> news/announcements ;)

Thanks for the suggestion.

Unfortunately, "@darcs" is owned by somebody right now (inactive).
I've located a friend of that person who is willing to get in touch
with her, but have not chased up on this.  Also, I'm not particularly
enthusiastic about creating yet another communications channel
-- we're up to email, wiki, blog, bug tracker, IRC, Facebook and
FriendFeed and Eric commenting on Google BlogSearch results --
so I'm actually willing to be quite passive about this.

If I were more eager, I might create something like "@darcs.net"
and/or @darcs on identi.ca or even create http://darcs.status.net