[darcs-users] [patch185] Some haddocks for Patch.Choices (and 16 more)

Ganesh Sittampalam bugs at darcs.net
Sat Apr 24 18:19:43 UTC 2010

I've applied the pull refactoring patches that were shared with patch39
(including the definePatches fix). Is it ok to apply the rest in logical
chunks as I review them?

Some comments on the select changes refactor:

> Fri Mar 19 13:59:13 GMT 2010  Florent Becker <florent.becker at ens-
lyon.org>
>   * resolve conflicts in AmendRecord.lhs
>
> Wed Feb 17 15:05:22 GMT 2010  Florent Becker <florent.becker at ens-
lyon.org>
>   * Simplify SelectChanges' interface and non-interactive part

There are some unhelpful variable name changes - e.g. jobname -> jn in
helpFor, opts -> o in with_selected_patchfrom_repo. Might be worth
restoring the old names in a followup.

shouldn't invertC be an instance of Invert a, Invert b => Invert (a :>
b) ? Again might be nice for a followup.

I understand from our IRC conversation that some of the changes are
adding support for more combinations of options to support --reverse.