[darcs-users] Conversion to darcs2 repositories

Dan Pascu dan at ag-projects.com
Sun Apr 25 14:28:26 UTC 2010

On 22 Apr 2010, at 16:17, Sittampalam, Ganesh wrote:

> Well, I am knowledgeable in the internals :-) I agree we should
> improve
> the message.
>
> But I don't fully understand what might be going on in this case if
> there's no message about lossy conversion. Are the repos you're
> converting available publicly or can they be made so?

The project is open source, but I'm not sure if access to the
repository has been opened as we also host private repositories on
that server. Normally it should be, but rather than checking this on
the server, it's easier for me to just send you an archive with the
repository. I will do so in a separate private email, in order not to
spam the list with 200+ kb of data.

--
Dan