[darcs-users] [patch223] Remove advice to create a global cache (... (and 1 more)

Eric Kow bugs at darcs.net
Mon Apr 26 17:58:23 UTC 2010

New submission from Eric Kow <kowey at darcs.net>:

2 patches for repository http://darcs.net:

Mon Apr 26 18:56:45 BST 2010  Eric Kow <kowey at darcs.net>
  * Remove advice to create a global cache (we create one by default).

Mon Apr 26 18:57:05 BST 2010  Eric Kow <kowey at darcs.net>
  * Remove apparant trailing noise in documentation on sources.

files: remove-advice-to-create-a-global-cache-_we-create-one-by-default__.dpatch, unnamed
messages: 10828
nosy: darcs-users, kowey
status: needs-review
title: Remove advice to create a global cache (... (and 1 more)

Darcs bug tracker <bugs at darcs.net>
<http://bugs.darcs.net/patch223>