[darcs-users] Can't record / Hashes mismatches

Eric Kow kowey at darcs.net
Mon Apr 26 18:30:00 UTC 2010

On Sat, Apr 17, 2010 at 18:27:17 +0200, Florian Gilcher wrote:
> 1) This somehow reminds me of my topic
>
> 	http://lists.osuosl.org/pipermail/darcs-users/2009-October/021891.html

Hmm, thanks for bubbling that up.  Did you ever get around to adding in
some comments to the wiki?

Maybe we should rename http://wiki.darcs.net/MacPorts to just
http://wiki.darcs.net/Mac

Also, do we need a patch to the Cache code reducing the amount of stuff
caught?

> 2) I do have some experience with building installers under OS X, but
> I am not sure how to build a universal binary for darcs on OS X. I
> would volunteer to do the building, but I can't do the testing.

Would you be willing to at least run the test suite?  (the other
pre-requisite is us figuring out things out on a policy level, but
getting a volunteer in the wings is nice).

I won't mind an Intel-only build as I suspect this will cover a large
majority of cases.

PGP Key ID: 08AC04F9