[darcs-users] review team?

Eric Kow kowey at darcs.net
Tue Apr 27 13:31:12 UTC 2010

On Tue, Apr 27, 2010 at 14:23:24 +0100, Eric Kow wrote:
> If you feel like you're in a position to take up reviewing again (or
> maybe just during the summer as we have Alexey's GSoC project running),
> I'd be more than happy to add your key back to darcs-unstable.

Err oops!  That was not meant to go on darcs-users.

The reason for my follow-up is just to say that when I invite folks
[back] on the Review Team, I certainly don't want to put them on the
spot by asking them on list.

For the curious, I'll add that
http://producingoss.com/en/committers.html may be a good read for us to
figure out how to handle Review Team growth.  Keep in mind that adding
a commit bit to the Review Team is a relatively new phenomenon, so we
may not be squeezing as much wisdom out of that chapter as we should be.
Could be time for a policy review.