[darcs-users] [patch226] Use stock setScriptsExecutable from Darc... (and 2 more)

Petr Ročkai bugs at darcs.net
Thu Apr 29 11:07:18 UTC 2010

New submission from Petr Ročkai <me at mornfall.net>:

Hi,

this patch should fix the convert performance regression and the spurious "We
have conflicts in" messages during convert in 2.4.

I have done it on top of noslurps to avoid further conflict proliferation, but
it could be re-done on top of current mainline and conflicts could be
re-resolved (or I could try amending in the noslurps branch).

Yours,
   Petr.

3 patches for repository http://darcs.net:

Thu Feb 11 01:13:26 CET 2010  Petr Rockai <me at mornfall.net>
  * Use stock setScriptsExecutable from Darcs.Repository in Commands.Convert.

Wed Apr 28 22:50:30 CEST 2010  Petr Rockai <me at mornfall.net>
  * Resolve conflicts in Commands.Convert.

Thu Apr 29 12:48:11 CEST 2010  Petr Rockai <me at mornfall.net>
  * Resolve issue1760: Fix working directory handling in Commands.Convert.

files: unnamed, use-stock-setscriptsexecutable-from-darcs_repository-in-commands_convert_.dpatch
messages: 10876
nosy: darcs-users, mornfall
status: needs-review
title: Use stock setScriptsExecutable from Darc... (and 2 more)

<http://bugs.darcs.net/patch226>