[darcs-users] [patch227] Check conflictor consistency in "darcs check".

Petr Ročkai bugs at darcs.net
Thu Apr 29 17:24:21 UTC 2010

New submission from Petr Ročkai <me at mornfall.net>:

Hi,

this is possibly pure paranoia patch. I am ambivalent about including it, but
it could be useful. With the help of this patch, I have concluded that the
inconsistent conflictors that arise during a branch-2.4/mainline merge
(btw. they happen both ways, so this is a symmetric bug; trying to pull

Sun Mar 21 11:17:33 CET 2010  Reinier Lamers <tux_rocker at reinier.de>
  * Refactor makeRemovePatch: use foldM and split in two

into branch-2.4 exhibits the bug) only exist during the merge, and do not come
from either of the branches.

Yours,
   Petr.

1 patch for repository http://darcs.net:

Thu Apr 29 19:20:42 CEST 2010  Petr Rockai <me at mornfall.net>
  * Check conflictor consistency in "darcs check".

files: check-conflictor-consistency-in-_darcs-check__.dpatch, unnamed
messages: 10878
nosy: darcs-users, mornfall
status: needs-review
title: Check conflictor consistency in "darcs check".

Darcs bug tracker <bugs at darcs.net>
<http://bugs.darcs.net/patch227>