[darcs-users] ANNOUNCE: ipatch, the interactive patch editor

Joachim Breitner mail at joachim-breitner.de
Tue Aug 3 20:52:32 UTC 2010

Dear Haskell and Darcs community,

I have written a tool to interactively edit patches, which under the
hood uses the Darcs API. A more catchy introduction, including a
screencast, can be found on
https://www.joachim-breitner.de/blog/archives/425-ipatch,-the-interactive-patch-editor.html
which ends (and this is where you come in) with
„So this is an invitation to join me and make ipatch a great tool. This
invitation goes especially to the Darcs developers: Please have a look
how the code uses the Darcs API and help to improve the collaboration
here. I think we can use the darcs-users mailing list until there is
need for a dedicated mailing list.“

The code is on http://darcs.nomeata.de/ipatch/.

Enjoy!
Joachim