[darcs-users] [patch326] Add a simple non-network test for darcs get over http.

Petr Ročkai bugs at darcs.net
Wed Aug 4 18:49:41 UTC 2010

New submission from Petr Ročkai <me at mornfall.net>:

Hi,

this is a simple proof-of-concept for tests of HTTP functionality that do not
need actual network connectivity and are generally self-contained. The downside
is that they do need lighttpd installed (and currently also the port 23032 on
localhost to be free, although we could improve on that).

Yours,
   Petr.

PS: We may need to sanitize the environment for non-network tests, so that
proxy settings do not leak in there, for some better reliability.

1 patch for repository http://darcs.net/:

Wed Aug  4 20:49:00 CEST 2010  Petr Rockai <me at mornfall.net>
  * Add a simple non-network test for darcs get over http.

files: add-a-simple-non_network-test-for-darcs-get-over-http_.dpatch, unnamed
messages: 11948
nosy: mornfall
status: needs-review
title: Add a simple non-network test for darcs get over http.

<http://bugs.darcs.net/patch326>