[darcs-users] [patch344] Use long titles for more stable URLs in user manual.

Eric Kow bugs at darcs.net
Thu Aug 12 10:47:32 UTC 2010

New submission from Eric Kow <kowey at darcs.net>:

I doubt anybody is going to object to this one, but one thing that gave me
pause was that applying this patch would invalidate all the pre-existing
URLs (in other words, the "node2.html" etc).

I guess if we really cared about it, I could add a bunch of redirects to the
Apache config.

1 patch for repository http://darcs.net:

Thu Aug 12 11:48:30 BST 2010  Eric Kow <kowey at darcs.net>
  * Use long titles for more stable URLs in user manual.

files: unnamed, use-long-titles-for-more-stable-urls-in-user-manual_.dpatch
messages: 12131
nosy: kowey
status: needs-review
title: Use long titles for more stable URLs in user manual.

<http://bugs.darcs.net/patch344>