[darcs-users] [patch345] Accept issue1898: set-default notificati... (and 5 more)

Eric Kow bugs at darcs.net
Sun Aug 15 20:25:40 UTC 2010

Eric Kow <kowey at darcs.net> added the comment:

8 patches for repository http://darcs.net/releases/branch-2.5:

Wed Aug 11 15:19:03 BST 2010  Eric Kow <kowey at darcs.net>
  * Accept issue1898: set-default notification system.

Thu Aug 12 16:26:37 BST 2010  Eric Kow <kowey at darcs.net>
  * Accept issue1875: darcs does not honor no-set-default on fetch.

Thu Aug 12 16:48:27 BST 2010  Eric Kow <kowey at darcs.net>
  * Generalise issue1875 test on not setting default.

Thu Aug 12 16:48:47 BST 2010  Eric Kow <kowey at darcs.net>
  * Resolve issue1875: avoid accidentally setting default.
  Two cases fixed:
   - setting default on dry-run
   - setting default on darcs get --no-set-default

Thu Aug 12 16:09:20 BST 2010  Eric Kow <kowey at darcs.net>
  * Fix the remote-repo flag if it's not a URL.
  The word 'fix' here refers to the filepath canonicalisation mechanism
  that makes it easier to check filepath equality.

Thu Aug 12 16:59:01 BST 2010  Eric Kow <kowey at darcs.net>
  * Resolve issue1898: notify user when they can use set-default.

Sun Aug 15 21:22:23 BST 2010  Eric Kow <kowey at darcs.net>
  * Fix tests that were broken by issue1875 fix.

  The tests were assuming --set-default.  As these are artifical repositories for
  test cases, we sometimes have cases where we pull/push from freshly created
  repositories with no defaultrepo.

Sun Aug 15 21:25:29 BST 2010  Eric Kow <kowey at darcs.net>
  * Fix tests that were broken by issue1898 fix.
  These tests were confused by Darcs UI messages.

<http://bugs.darcs.net/patch345>