[darcs-users] rebase: initial preview release

Ganesh Sittampalam ganesh at earth.li
Tue Aug 17 21:27:09 UTC 2010

Hi,

I'd like to announce a first preview release of a new 'rebase' feature for
darcs.

As a first preview, it comes with the obvious caveats about eating your
repository etc etc.

I intend to keep his feature on a branch for quite a while, in part so
that I can "dogfood" it to keep the branch up to date, and in part to
avoid it ending up in a release before it's ready.

Please see http://wiki.darcs.net/Ideas/RebaseStatus for instructions on
download and use.

Please do send as much feedback as you can. There's lots I know I need to
do, but also a lot of uncertainty around how the UI should behave.

Cheers,

Ganesh