[darcs-users] [patch343] First stab at a hashed-storage 0.6 port. (and 14 more)

Petr Ročkai bugs at darcs.net
Wed Aug 18 18:46:16 UTC 2010

Petr Ročkai <me at mornfall.net> added the comment:

@benmos: What would partial paths be? I also need the code to be
efficient, and probably to store the paths in bytestrings. And I am not
very fond of the filepath API, since it's quite big and somewhat
unwieldy (although it could be that it can't be really improved much).
Anyway, most of the hashed-storage code is about manipulating trees, so
I need to traverse the tree using a path. The view patterns I introduced
in here seem to be very convenient for that.