[darcs-users] bugs.darcs.net: now with less email!

Eric Kow kowey at darcs.net
Thu Aug 19 12:16:39 UTC 2010

On Sat, Aug 14, 2010 at 15:04:07 +0100, Eric Kow wrote:
> Responding to tickets no longer makes you nosy
> We've restored a default setting for roundup, so that writing a message
> on roundup only makes you nosy if the message creates a new ticket.

Just reporting that there was a slight workflow bug in this.  I had not
made the same change for the setting which optionally makes CC and BCC
users nosy when you reply by email.  But this made it so that the above
behaviour was only true for the web interface.  I've now pushed a small
change to the config so that this is also true for the email interface.

Sorry for any unwanted nosiness noisiness.