[darcs-users] [patch355] Changes.lhs: remove extra (and weird) case

Jason Dagit bugs at darcs.net
Sun Aug 22 12:38:05 UTC 2010

New submission from Jason Dagit <dagit at codersbase.com>:

The case in question was modified last in this patch:

  Sat Aug 23 11:09:47 PDT 2008  David Roundy <droundy at darcs.net>
  * eliminate fix_flag.

Judging by the contents of that patch, that case was originally
handling an empty name, but the current version matches any name and
is thus buggy.

By the time we get here the head of [DarcsFlag] is never Context so no
users have been able to stumble on it (yet).  Also, our test suite can
catch it, but let's do one better and just remove the unnecessary
case.

Thanks,
Jason

1 patch for repository http://darcs.net:

Sun Aug 22 05:26:59 PDT 2010  Jason Dagit <dagit at codersbase.com>
  * Changes.lhs: remove extra (and weird) case

files: changes_lhs_-remove-extra-_and-weird_-case.dpatch, unnamed
messages: 12252
nosy: dagit
status: needs-review
title: Changes.lhs: remove extra (and weird) case

<http://bugs.darcs.net/patch355>